-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustman73

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
There are a lot of cool AU only emblems.

My fave is "Fireball 5.2"

Lots are repro'd but kinda pricey.

There are two main sites. Here's one-

http://www.pentastarparts.com.au/

The other on's a little easier, but I can't find the link right now.

I looked on that site and it didn't really let me view much.. it says its under construction? And the parts dont need to be repros that I want.. I would actually like a little patina.. haha

Hi,I will try & track 1 down for you,to my knowledge they were only used on the 63 Valiant.If I do happen to find 1 for you, believe me me it would have some sort of patina.Cheers Rob:prayer:

Awesome man! If you can find one that would be cool.. I looked all over and all I find are repros for like 50 a piece n I want one but not for that much! its a budget build not a street rod haha

Does anybody out there in fabo land have one of these emblems!? I love the look of them and it would match the old school look of my valiant! I believe they were only made in Australia.. I could be wrong but I'm interested in one.. and the torqueflite one would be awesome too! Let me know if you have one ;) thanks!View attachment 1714637197

View attachment 1714637198

These appeared on the AP5 (Australian Production). The are not easy to find as they are now very brittle and broke in the middle when removing them. They do make repros but you may be lucky finding an old one in good nic.

Thanks moparspares.. I believe that is where I got the picture.. I added the emblem onto my cart plus shipping and it cost 50 bucks with shipping included.. I wish I was in Australia right now haha

50 for both would be awesome.. even 65 haha but 100 for two repro emblems not even original is just not in my budget..

That's the other site I was looking for.

$25 ain't to bad, but shiping is probably another $25 or more.

Thank you for going through all of the trouble for me! I just read my post and I didn't say I wanted the valiant one haha I thought I included that.. but thank you very much for all that you are doing white-night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back