Aussiespeed

-

momoparman

MOISMYHOME
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a link to a biz that has some very nice stuff for our slanties and have been very easy to deal with. Pricing is in line with other mfg's but I think the fit and r&d are a bit better here. At least what I have dealt with

http://www.aussiespeedshop.com/slant-six-products/

They make things for other mfg's as well but they actually test the product and work with people that love these slant engines.

I'm not a paid endorser. Thank you for your time and a pic for your enjoyment.

Mop

Attachments

• 100_5188.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 196
wow that is pretty, they do have nice stuff, not cheap but I guess ya get what ya pay for. can't imagine what shippin would be!!!! by the way does Offy still offer their dast al valve cover and did they FIX their problem with it???

Don't know but Aussiespeed's valve cover is nicer looking IMO.

$220 for offy maybe the problem is a thin metal casting leading to warping and twisting when it gets hot.

$400.00 for Aussiespeed valve covers that are sand cast and hand molded, they dont use brittle light weight aluminum that can warp twist and buckle

They arent cheap but they are quality....that extra hundred or two is worth not having headaches down the road as far as I'm concerned.

I'll just drink cheap Vodka for a month or two to cover the extra expense.:cheers:

-
Back