[SOLD] Auto Meter and Ford gauges

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GT one more ? about the fuel pressure gauge. First, I assume it's a mechanical gauge, if so what size line screws onto it? Is it a pipe type fitting of AN type? If your not sure of the size look on it and see if it has a part # on it and let me know and I can look it up. If it isn't a mechanical gauge do you have the sending unit? Thanks again

Hey GT one more ? about the fuel pressure gauge. First, I assume it's a mechanical gauge, if so what size line screws onto it? Is it a pipe type fitting of AN type? If your not sure of the size look on it and see if it has a part # on it and let me know and I can look it up. If it isn't a mechanical gauge do you have the sending unit? Thanks again

Hey here is a pic. Sorry I really don't know much about gauges. It has a screw in type fitting in the back. It says 88 on it but I am not sure that is the part #.

Attachments

• IMG_2769.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 219
Tnx GT. Looks like a #4 AN but it's a little hard to tell in the pic.

Hey I just noticed on the first pic it has what looks like a # under where it says Autometer on the front. Is that a #? and if so what is it? I see a 3311, 3411, and 5411 listed in the catalog

btw: I assume it works right? Do you have the mounting bracket that goes on the back? Sorry about the ton of questions. Just need to make sure it'll work for me.

Tnx again, Tracy

3411 is the one. I never hooked it up but I was told it worked. It came with a mounting cup to mount outside the car. That is all I have.

Autometer Fuel Pressure - $20 - Sold thanks Fishy68

Still Have these:
Ford Gauges - $30
They come with a two pod mounting bracket.

These ship in small flat rate box for 6 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back