Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a used Auto Meter "Auto Gage" 2 5/8", 3 gauge set with chrome mounting panel. Included will be a mechanical water temp gauge, mechanical oil pressure gauge, voltmeter and chrome 3 hole mounting panel. All three gauges have mounting brackets and backlight pigtails. You will need to source a line for the oil pressure gauge.

These are older gauges, probably from the late '80s-early '90s. (Made in Taiwan) They are in used condition but all three were working when I removed them from my Duster a few years ago. The water temp gauge bezel is loose, it needs to be recrimped to stay put. Also, the spring steel sleeve around the sending unit wire has a break in it, probably from being bent at an odd angle for a long time. The voltmeter needle is faded. No known issues with the oil pressure gauge.

The panel is in decent shape, chrome is good, no pits or badly bent tabs.

These are being sold as-is with no guarantees or warranties implied. The gauges worked when I took them off my Duster but have been sitting around on the shelf for a while. If you're looking for an economical gauge set, this is it.

Asking $30 + shipping. I take Paypal but however you do it, gift or otherwise, make sure the total ends up being the agreed upon price, no less. Money order is fine too, I usually ship next day. PM with questions. Parts are located in Huntington, NY, 11743.

- Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back