-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast01

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a pair of Auto Drag style wheels with 28/11.5-15 M/T ET Drags mounted. The wheels are 15x10 with a 4" backspace and a 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern. I'm not sure of the brand, as they were on my Barracuda when I got it and there are no identifiable markings on them. They are in descent shape, but the tires are at least 8 years old, so I make no guarantees as to how they would perform. They have been stored in a climate controlled garage though. I'm asking $350 plus the ride. They're located in 11738, Long Island NY.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg

I have for sale a pair of Auto Drag style wheels with 28/11.5-15 M/T ET Drags mounted. The wheels are 15x10 with a 4" backspace and a 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern. I'm not sure of the brand, as they were on my Barracuda when I got it and there are no identifiable markings on them. They are in descent shape, but the tires are at least 8 years old, so I make no guarantees as to how they would perform. They have been stored in a climate controlled garage though. I'm asking $350 plus the ride. They're located in 11738, Long Island NY. View attachment 1715029670 View attachment 1715029671 View attachment 1715029672 View attachment 1715029683 View attachment 1715029684 View attachment 1715029685 View attachment 1715029686

Let me add my car is mini-tubbed. These will NOT fit in a stock fenderwell.

are you sure those are 5X4.5 and not 5X4 ?
the lug holes seem mighty close the the register

Those look a lot like centerlines!Can you certify they are straight?How much do they weigh?How much shipping to 13662?What if I don t want the tires?

Those look a lot like centerlines!Can you certify they are straight?How much do they weigh?How much shipping to 13662?What if I don t want the tires?
They do look like Centerlines, but I'm fairly certain they're not. Centerlines generally have the brand cast into the center around the hub. I have nothing but my word to say they're straight. I can probably take the tired off if you really want 'em and then get you a weight and shipping quote. It's up to you, just let me know.

This is my car.If those are as light a centerlines , I will be interested , as for straightness if you have the tires removed most shops will not charge to mount on the balancing machine and you just need to look at it turn for straightness(don t have to get scientific about it)!or mount it to a car and make it turn on a jack(hopefully your axles are straight too)!Just bought some welds in the exact same size and b/s but with these I could save $$ and leave my small bolt pattern disc wheel combo alone!

mars 2017 002.jpg

This is my car.If those are as light a centerlines , I will be interested , as for straightness if you have the tires removed most shops will not charge to mount on the balancing machine and you just need to look at it turn for straightness(don t have to get scientific about it)!or mount it to a car and make it turn on a jack(hopefully your axles are straight too)!Just bought some welds in the exact same size and b/s but with these I could save $$ and leave my small bolt pattern disc wheel combo alone!

View attachment 1715032492
I'll try and get some info for you this week. Please bear with me though. Today's my first day back from a week and a half off. Need I say more? Lol!

Not a problem , don t plan on changing axles this summer , but when i do I will have wheels!When those 14's wear out I will need to step up to 15's for there is no more appropriate rubber available in 14 inch.Hope they last the summer though , also can you measure the center bore size so I can match some center caps!

So , do you still have them , there was like a silence there , I am not offended , just touchin bases... I think I saw the same wheels on racing junk! The price there was about what I had in mind , if you give me a weight , I can figure out rough shipping cost...

So , do you still have them , there was like a silence there , I am not offended , just touchin bases... I think I saw the same wheels on racing junk! The price there was about what I had in mind , if you give me a weight , I can figure out rough shipping cost...
Sent you a PM and my apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back