Automatic fire suppression

-

Rice Nuker

Let the Coal Roll!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a basic or automatic fire suppression system in their car?
Just curious. I just watched an airplane burn to the ground on youtube. Probably would have been stymied with a suppression system.

I run a manual "pull to release" system in the race car. I just would hate the thought of an automatic system discharging at a very inopportune time.

I'm not sure how I feel about having a full system in a street car, but I would (and do) carry a bottle in the car with me at all times.

I'm never worried about saving the car (in case of fire) just buying enought time to get my butt out of it!

Hyper,
What model would you suggest?
Makes sense, dont want an automated system discharging while i am hanging out at sonic.

I run a manual "pull to release" system in the race car. I just would hate the thought of an automatic system discharging at a very inopportune time.

I'm not sure how I feel about having a full system in a street car, but I would (and do) carry a bottle in the car with me at all times.

I'm never worried about saving the car (in case of fire) just buying enought time to get my butt out of it!

-
Back