Automotive Christmas Cards the Best!

-

70dart

Reaction score
These are the cards I promised MeMike awhile back! The coolest Cards around, definately worth a look. Sorry for the ones that are none mopar, but Santa visits all car people!

dragrace cops.jpg

Happy%20Holidays%20Racer%20pic.jpg

mustangdreams.jpg

mustangkid.jpg

santamrsclause race.jpg

X47.jpg

We sent those out! (Got ours from Summit but they have them available online from a few different places.) Memike, Rumblefish, Fastback340 ... a few FABO members received them. I don't have a scanner so if you guys do, please feel free to add the one you got from me. I loved them so much I don't have a single one left.

Here is one for you 70dart, Ain't she something :happy10:

This is going to get me in trouble :toothy10:

Picture &&&&& 028.jpg

Picture &&&&& 029.jpg

Thanks for sharing 70dart =P~ I saved them and this one was my favorite
read the stuff on the looser

X712.jpg

Glad you all liked them. I think I came across them on the Hot Rod magazine site a couple of years back, but could be wrong you all know how my memory is.

About the same here 70dart, I like those the best too.
Thank you for sharing them, I better get them on a disc so I don't loose them
if and when my hard drive failes me again.:toothy10:

You know Mike, 3 years ago I'm not sure you even knew what a hard drive was! You've become quite computer savvy. And now a digital camera too! :toothy10: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

yup mike has come alomg way in computer knowledge, but then again I think a lot of us have. You know i used to be a truck driver, and went back to school in 2002. Now I am a certified Microsoft System Engineer, and have 32 computer certifications. I hope I am able to put them to use again, and they weren't a waste. You know it wasn't too many years ago that in a group of wrench turners like us there would hardly be a computer user found. Look at us now! We have come a long ways!

It's one of the few things I can still do, you are more than welcome. Always a pleasure to post things and information and pics that people need and can use!

You know Mike, 3 years ago I'm not sure you even knew what a hard drive was! You've become quite computer savvy. And now a digital camera too! :toothy10: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You are right 64 Cuda :-D 3 years ago I did not know how to even turn one on and use it, My spelling has gotten better and my reading is getting better to, Thanks to Kudacando a member here "my older brother" got me started and keeps my computer updated and the great members here helping me along :cheers:

-
Back