-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roccodart440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Next year I will be teaching a vocational course for my school district, land transportation and automotive technology. I have proposed a project to build a vintage circle track car and have been approved.

What I am looking for is someone that has something for sale, for example ( [SOLD] - 1968 Valiant 2 door ) within a few hours of Gloversville NY. I can get you a tax deduction of any amount within reason. The car would belong to the school, not me, and would be worked on by the kids in the program and driven by a local superstar driver. It would get a lot of good press for the program and i'm sure kids will have a lot of interest in it.

I know of a local HS auto shop class that built an old Pontiac to drag race. Its cheaper to go in a straight line.

I know of a local HS auto shop class that built an old Pontiac to drag race. Its cheaper to go in a straight line.

I've built both in my experience it is much cheaper to go in a circle if we are comparing street stock/pure stock to drag racing. My last circle track car, which was a mini-modified cost me about 5,000 from start to track ready.

Let me say this, I wouldn't be opposed to a drag car, but I can get a lot of things like tires and wheels for free for a circle track car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back