AutoParts SwapnSell in West Springfield, MA....Has anyone been to this show?

-
It depends on what you're looking for. I went about 4 years ago and at that time there wasn't much in Mopar stuff. There was one guy who had a lot of stuff but it was all used up and I thought was way over priced. It may have changed since then, maybe someone else will chime in. I'm about 50 minutes away so I may take a ride there this year.

I was hoping to find some parts for my 65 Vert......would be great to find a rear quarter and not have to pay shipping!

I go there every year with my dad and its mostly aftermarket,race parts,shop supplies ect. I have never seen amd or any metal places there other than chevy places. We go there for , zip ties, chrome accessories,race parts and other shop supplies. have you ever been to Stafford springs swap meet? that has more used stuff and definitely more mopar stuff but for metal I would go to carisle or a all mopar show to be honest. I don't know about a 1965 val but I ordered my parts from tamrazs ebay store that sells amd parts with free shipping

-
Back