Autorama 2016

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Went to Autorama 2016 as a member of the media. I applied my media pass and walked in the door. I pulled out my camera and only stopped for lunch. Oh and to meet Dan Woods as well. We talked about the Duster he helped to build with Classic Industries.

I'll try and keep the pictures to just A bodies and a few select other mopars. If you want to see all 400 or so here's a link.
http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/info2101/library/Autorama2016

Well onto the show...

More to follow...

Thanks,

Riddler

Car belongs to Chris and Donna. I believe their username is "Crafty" or something along those lines.

Still more to come...

Riddler

I think I need to make a road trip in the future to see it for myself

Thanks for sharing

Nice pics.

Got anymore of the Dentside Ford off the side in the pics of the blue Duster?

Nice pics.

Got anymore of the Dentside Ford off the side in the pics of the blue Duster?

No I'm sorry. There were over 800 cars there and my focus was on mopars and pro touring cars. It was a paying job....

Feel free to take a gander at the link of pics I posted.

Riddler

i bought my ticket on tuesday
and got sick on thursday
never made it

The paint on this 65 Belvedere was outta this world!!!...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 163
My favorite part of the show was seeing Linda Vaughn, she was my grandfathers "girlfriend", and when we mentioned him, she came out and gave us all hugs and took a pic with us, signed the kids hats, and gave Nella her tabletop ornament!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 176
Here she is with "Pop", our grandfather, at the Summernationals at 131 Dragway in 1979!! This is one of our favorite pictures in the family, notice how their curves fit each other just right!!! She actually mentioned that yesterday!!!������

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 187
I went on Saturday. good show, tons of people. That blue 69 swinger was one of my favorites.

Outstanding show.... seen AZN... and the actual Farmtruck... Talked to Dan Woods from Chop/Cut/Rebuild ...
The Blue swinger was nice...so was the clone Seafoam GTX....

Those are awesome pics Geof!
Thanks all for the pics

My favorite part of the show was seeing Linda Vaughn, she was my grandfathers "girlfriend", and when we mentioned him, she came out and gave us all hugs and took a pic with us, signed the kids hats, and gave Nella her tabletop ornament!!

Here she is with "Pop", our grandfather, at the Summernationals at 131 Dragway in 1979!! This is one of our favorite pictures in the family, notice how their curves fit each other just right!!! She actually mentioned that yesterday!!!������

Car belongs to Chris and Donna. I believe their username is "Crafty" or something along those lines.
Riddler:
Thanks for the suggestions with the display and the pictures. Placed 5th in my category despite the display. Not bad for 1st time showing.
Username is CCraft by the way. Thanks again

Still more to come...

Riddler[/QUOTE]

-
Back