Avenger Rim ???

-

whitey

Reaction score
Does anyone know the Bolt pattern for the late 90's Avengers and the Shadow/Daytonas? I'm picking up and 96 Venger on Sat and it has 14" AR rims that I don't like, not to mention 14" tires are a little difficult to come by. I'd like to get factory 15" or 16" rims for it.

I always thought they were a metric bolt pattern,but theres a guy around my area with a white avenger,with big bolt ralleys on it.It look kinda weird when i first saw it,but after seeing it so many times,i really couldnt imagine it any other way.

The Shadow/Daytonas were 100mm the Avenger had 115mm (or it may have been 4.5") bolt circle. The wheels would not interchange between my 89 Shelby Daytona and my 97 Avenger ES. The Avenger & Daytona had 16" aluminum rims and came with 205/55-16 tires.

I think the base Avenger came with 15" steel wheels and hub caps and the optional wheels were aluminum 16" with 205/55 tires or 17" 215/50 tires.

Ours had the 16" wheels and 4whl disks and the 2.5v6. A very nice car but not nearly enough power. When we got the turbo PT Cruiser I decided to keep the Avenger for my daily driver but it just wasn't very satisfying. At the time my son got me a deal I couldn't refuse on a 3 year old Dakota so I sold it and the Shelby Daytona

The '96 Avenger has a 4.5" bolt pattern. It did come with 14" rims, as well as 16" and 17". It never came with 15's.

A '93 Daytona, the last yr, has a 100mm bolt pattern. As does the Shadow.

But...If it came with 14" and it came with 16", why not use 15" as long as the bolt pattern is the same say from a Stealth...This is going to be an "everyday run everywhere" car. I have 15" tires that are good, 14" are a little harder to come by. Besides the rims on it are ugly!!!! rather put steel rims and hubcaps on it.

Of course you can use any rim that has a 4.5" bolt pattern.

Your first post sounded as though you wanted a factory Avenger rim. Here's a pic of the rims that were available for the stock Avenger. It's not the best pic, but it'll give you an idea of what's out there.

#1, #2, and #4 are 16", #3 and #5 are 17".

rmimage.jpg

You can certainly use 15's

Of course you can use any rim that has a 4.5" bolt pattern.

Your first post sounded as though you wanted a factory Avenger rim. Here's a pic of the rims that were available for the stock Avenger. It's not the best pic, but it'll give you an idea of what's out there.

#1, #2, and #4 are 16", #3 and #5 are 17".

Thanks guys...

Comoxian...your avatar looks 'evilish' Dude

-
Back