Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Contact seller
Went with steelies so selling the rallyes off of my 65 cuda. The wheels are original 14" -5.5" wide SB pattern rallyes that i repainted. Trim rings and dark argent center caps are wheel vintiques units and are in like new condition. Tires are 205 14 70's with excellent tread but they are at least 8yrs. old. Pictures are of one but they are all the same as i've only removed one from car so far. Would prefer pickup only and this is an awesome price for FABO members. These are as nice as you will find. Thanks for looking.

Complete set of rallye wheels & tires - $350

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 098.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 781
  • parts 099.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 797
  • parts 100.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 775
Thanks guys. Try to help members with decent prices when i can. Priced them so anyone even traveling up to 600 miles round trip would be getting a great deal even with today's gas prices. For someone local they will be a steal.

Oldschoolcuda

Thursday night football bump. This is a great deal for someone. Not going to ship em so come get em. Thanks

Oldschoolcuda

Can't believe nobody within driving distance has snagged these up. Great deal. GLWS.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back