[FOR SALE] Awesome parts list for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the ones you sold me or did you sell them to someone else now.

are those the strut rods, upper and lower control arms that u sold me or did you now sell them to someone else

are those the strut rods, upper and lower control arms that u sold me or did you now sell them to someone else

I am sorry but you told me you wanted to wait until i had them out of the car and provided pictures. we had not exchanged any money yet. I had a buyer that was ready to pay right that moment. I dont want any hard feelings here. i have always treated these deals as first come first serve. I also private messaged you and notified you right away.

I am sorry but you told me you wanted to wait until i had them out of the car and provided pictures. we had not exchanged any money yet. I had a buyer that was ready to pay right that moment. I dont want any hard feelings here. i have always treated these deals as first come first serve. I also private messaged you and notified you right away.

If you look at my pm ..... I said I wanted them and would send you paypal asap but cannot until you provided the shipping charge. And you said you would do Monday after you pulled the parts. The pics were just to confirm they were in good shape. Price was given and accepted both in a pm and on the site. You should post that your items are for sale provided someone local does not give you cash first...then the sale is voided as I guess by the pm you sent me ...that is what happened. It is what it is and thanks for wasting my time. And yes ...you do notify me that they are sold .... not that you wanted a deposit and you would rebill once you got the freight ...cannot send payment when you cannot give me a total. OK ...done venting ....wish you luck on your build

If you look at my pm ..... I said I wanted them and would send you paypal asap but cannot until you provided the shipping charge. And you said you would do Monday after you pulled the parts. The pics were just to confirm they were in good shape. Price was given and accepted both in a pm and on the site. You should post that your items are for sale provided someone local does not give you cash first...then the sale is voided as I guess by the pm you sent me ...that is what happened. It is what it is and thanks for wasting my time. And yes ...you do notify me that they are sold .... not that you wanted a deposit and you would rebill once you got the freight ...cannot send payment when you cannot give me a total. OK ...done venting ....wish you luck on your build

I apologized and notified you. Not sure what else to do here man. I feel like most anyone would take a cash deal up front then send it international. I wasn't be deceitful or dishonest. I hope there are no hard feelings

Everyone that has purchased from this list! I have all the parts removed and will have them all cleaned up and ready to ship Monday morning! I will also post pics of the parts!

most of these parts have sold. here is what i have left.

c-body 11.75 rotors. loaded. $75 plus shipping for set.

73-76 a-body drop center link $60 plus shipping

73-76 a-body big ball joint disc brake spindles. powder coated black. $100 plus shipping

schumaker sb-bb conversion motor mounts with bushings (biscuit style) $100 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back