Awesome! Tank vs Dodge Journey

-
That was cool. They at least got the last word.

Word. Yo.

read somewhere it was a lease car, either way you look at it Somebody has got wayy too much money !

They should take it one step further and unload the remains on the dealers door step.

FCA Australia has a very poor reputation with dealing with customer complaints in Australia! Having said that some of these consumers are also way out there with their complaints, not understanding the mechanical workings of a car. We have a lot of complaints with the ford focus with dual clutch gearbox as the owners expect it to be a smooth automatic but it is only a computerised manual! I purchased a Holden Commodore ute V6(buick engine) with 5 speed manual in 1995. I took it back to the dealer a week later and said the engine skips a beat at idle, the clutch shudders on take off the driveline vibrates at speed and it jumps out of second gear if you do not hold in the gearlever until after letting the clutch out. After they had it three days I rang them but the service manager said he could find nothing wrong! I said what about the idle. He said we put it on Tech one and everything is OK. What about the clutch shudder and driveline vibrations. He did not know what I was talking about. I then said I get it, it is just a piece of crap commodore so get used to it. I kept it for three years and then offloaded it for a 1998 falcon XR6 ute. This was the best ute I have ever owned, smooth as silk, quiet and a good looking vehicle with not any faults during the four years of ownership.Most faults on my new cars I have given up with the dealers and fixed them myself as the dealers are usually not very helpful.

-
Back