ax15 ?

-
I'm using now a wilwood master w/ the angled mount from the dakota. Way nicer and shorter. Pushrod is easy to make. Just a threated rod. Slave is from a modern jeep cherokee. All new and cheap. Even for me.. :)

> see the thread about mounting a master high in the 4 speed forum here...

Hey Buschi, I remembered than, but probably should have mentioned it. Thanks for the update.

You can't use the stock Dakota parts with the factory a body pedals. At least I couldn't figure out a way to do it.

Thanks everybody for info and pics is anyone using the stock Dakota master and slave?

Buschi ran the stock stuff for awhile. I think he had some problems with the plastic slave cylinder, and also how to bleed it. You'd have to read the end of the thread here to see exactly.

true. I had this set up which came with the other parts those days. It is all in one, slave-lines-master. It worked well until it started leeking. And here in germany I cant simply go to a parts store :(. So I searched and found this wilwood/jeep stuff which works perfectly. And it is nicer, cleaner and NO PLASTIC. And serviceable. I'm satisfied.

All you need if you dont want to spend 100 for a simple adapter is the Dakota angled adapter from a boneyard and a welder to make it fit to mount the master cylinder.

-
Back