Axel Flange to Flange width for late 60's A Body?

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I asked this before but cant find it in any of my old posts! Im trying to get a decent rear and have realized I may soon be looking at some non Mopar cars to get it. So Im trying to get all the measurements I need. Thx guys :thumbup: Tryin' to get this info tonight so I can start researching it!

Well I plan on using the Crager SS wheels that I have so the distance between the the back of the wheels. From where you bolt you wheel too. (axel flange?) Where the studs go into. Im not sure what I plan to pillage a rear from at this point but Ill just redrill the axel flange to fit my 5 on 4" pattern. thx hope you can help.

These are measurements of what an abody rear should be.

as for anything other then an a body rear your going to be cutting and unless your diong a spring relocate then you should just go with these measurements and vwala..

yeah I plan to do something similar to a 3 link with panhard bar so all the orig stuff will be useless.

Hey are those other posts or? the links didnt work for me.

ill assume your gunna tub it?
well then you will have alot of math ahead of you, like figuring out center of wheel well to center of well and that will be your flange number.. working from there.

sorry i couldnt be of more help if any at all

no they were copies of the top two.. ill try to delete them.

axle flange to axle flange on an abody rear is 57 1/8" according to moparts tech archive.

-
Back