Axle Housing Vent Screw / Brass Tee

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
Anyone have any part numbers for the vent screw and brass tee for the axle housing and who sells them. There is someone on Ebay who sells everything but I think $50 is a little steep.

Did the one on eBay come off a Hemi car for that price.......

I have seen them each on e-bay for about $10.00. Some cars need a brass tee without the hose attached.

not all of them. mine was separate from the hose.

your right. the a body hoses i ordered for the 2 different a body 8.75 rears i have here(70-72 and 71 and earlier) were incorporated into the hose but a b body 8.75 rear i did awhile back, had a separate tee.

your right. the a body hoses i ordered for the 2 different a body 8.75 rears i have here(70-72 and 71 and earlier) were incorporated into the hose but a b body 8.75 rear i did awhile back, had a separate tee.

I've sold a many of A-body 8 3/4 housings. I have never seen the hose/tee as one piece.

In the interest of educating the rest of us dumb people does anyone have a pic of this?

Here is a picture of a typical a body brake tee and vent.

a-housing-2.jpg

Oh, I get it now. Mine is bone stock and has no brass.

well, i have 2 a body type housings here. 1 has the brass block, 1 has an integrated hose/block. the latter is under the cuda right now and is a raybestos hose right out of their catalog.

I have checked out a few places and no one seems to sell the tee or vent. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but neither Rock Auto, Auto Zone or Advanced Auto sell them. They sell the hoses only.

-
Back