[SOLD] b 5 blue interior pieces....sail panels,rear panels,and more 73 340 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
found this duster sitting in a barn...still had a few good pieces on it.it was wrecked in 1982 or 83 and sat until now.sail panels...driver side perfect,pass side has a couple cracks,a pilars are decent,rear arm rests are good,lace is perfect,rear panels look good.not in pix kick panels.dr.side nice,ps side warped a lil.i'll also throw in the two pieces of trim that run from the a-pilar to the sail panel...not in pix..

comes with all hardware to install...including plastic pieces that the sail panels screw to.

i'd like to get 200$ for all of it plus shp.located in n.c.28001...u.s.postal money order of cash only.pms me if you have any ?s

thanks!

Attachments

• Photo1324.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 382
sail panels are sold...the two trim pcs not pictured are 70-72 smooth ones not the textured that a 73 would have.

i'll take 50$ & shp. for all that's left.

how about 20$ & shp?

pms me if that sounds ok.

mike

checking on shp for townie....if that falls through i'll get with you unknownsnake.

mike bee

also sold 2 smooth trim pieces that are not in pix.

all that's left is lower rear panels,lace and rear armrests with bases.i'll take 20$ for all of that plus shp.

i gave the lower panels away so all that's left is rear armrests,bases,lace and all hardware.

if anyone can use any of that make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back