b-body 8 3/4

-
they fit real nice, you just have to move the spring pads inboard a half inch on each side.

There are different b-body widths some are too wide the early b's will work but the others are too wide.

i've got a 69 runner rear end under my valiant. it makes using mustang bullitts and other mustang 17x8 rims easy. you only need new spring pads, not a relo kit.

i've got a 69 runner rear end under my valiant. it makes using mustang bullitts and other mustang 17x8 rims easy. you only need new spring pads, not a relo kit.
Pauly you are a scholar and a gentleman. I appreciate your timely and helpful responses.

You don't even need new pads if you have an arc air or are good with a torch or whiz cutter....

Scampin around,
I have a set of spring perches I cut off a set of axles that are very useable, cut them out of the axle instead off from the axles housing. You are welcome to them if you want them, PM me your address.

alright picked up my drum to drum ready to go 8 3/4 posi with 3:23 gears. Thanks for the help Pauly and thanks to Jrlegacy for your kind offer. Also I made this thread in a hurry and didnt realize I put it in the wrong forum, oops. Is there anything else I need during install? Drive shaft ok or needs to be shorten?

-
Back