B body spindle swap

-

zac_F71

Reaction score
Gonna start doing it here for a larger rotor, need to know parts, pieces to get as well as any tips for doing the swap... thanks!

You will need spindles, caliper brackets, lower ball joints, proportioning valve, disc brake hoses, master cylinder from any '73 -'76 disc brake A-body. Late model spindles from a Diplomat, Cordoba, Mirada will work too. Whichever spindles you get, grab the matching caliper brackets.

Title says B body so if doing a B body all that needed is the spindles. Lower and upper ball joints etc are the same on b body drum brakes as a body disc brakes

I have 68 Charger drum spindles

So all I need is B body lower ball joints and say A body Magnumforce tubular upper arms w/ b body upper ball joints?

I plan on going with a Scarebird LLC front and rear disc swap w/ a B body width 8 3/4 axle (to run fox Mustang offset/BS wheels that I have) as well as the Mopar offset leaf spring hangers

Going on your Demon?

You need 73-76 A body BBJ upper control arms or Dr Diff sleeves to use the SBJ's.

I believe you need to get 73-76 A body lower ball joints.

The rest you'll likely need to follow scarebirds directions.

Going on your Demon?

You need 73-76 A body BBJ upper control arms or Dr Diff sleeves to use the SBJ's.

I believe you need to get 73-76 A body lower ball joints.

The rest you'll likely need to follow scarebirds directions.
I plan on buying Magnumforce tubular uppers w/ BBJ's

Thanks for the LBJ info! I will get those instead of Charger one's!

do your research on the magnumforce parts. just sayin.

Only thing I've ever heard about Magnumforce involved one of their tubular K frames, nothing about their UCA's I'm aware of. Their 2" drop spindles are very nice pieces. Got something else?

-
Back