B body to A body headers...

-

soaringcowman

Reaction score
so my friend i'm getting a 360 and 727 off of has a set of headman headers that were on the motor that came out of his 70 charger. i looked on summit and the B & A body small block headers have the same part # so does this mean they will work on my 70 duster :)??

YEP! Just make sure that header is they header you have and looked up. Chances are it is the typical one size fits all body style header.

sweet, now i just gotta get a exhaust shop to weld them up, he cut about a inch or two out of the header tube that goes around the steering linkage lol

YEP! Just make sure that header is they header you have and looked up. Chances are it is the typical one size fits all body style header.

Yeah the same fitsall design used since the 70's! What's up with that? I wonder if the manufacturers have ever tried to install these things on a car themselves? lol. I think TTI might be the only ones that have tried to improve on the fitting of headers.

he was pulling it all out of his charger and wasn't gonna reuse it, so he figured it'd be easier to cut it then undo the steering

You'll be fine, just the usual cursing will go on. I'm using the Hedman's myself because I didn't want to spring for TTI's. Just ignore my little rant above. :-D

-
Back