Status
Not open for further replies.

74Dusted

Stock Piler of 340's
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this a while back, a B&M 10235 External Balance to Neutral Balance Flexplate for a Cast Crank 340 (to run with a Neutral Balance Converter). Ended up the crank was trashed in the engine, So I never got around to using it. I put a Forged Crank in that 340 and bought a different flexplate, So I have no use for this one.

Still in the box, never opened. Part Number 10235

Asking $50 plus Shipping. I Accept Paypal and Money Orders. Located in Lewistown, Pennsylvania

I'll add some pics here when it gets daylight and I can see to walk to the other garage to dig it out of storage.

EDIT : Ok here's some pictures. If you would like to see more, let me know and I'll get them.

SANY0228.jpg

SANY0229.jpg

Any preference on which shipping company you'd like me to get quotes from?

There's the regular Postal Service (USPS) and a kind of "one stop shop" style store that handles shipping out packages for UPS and FedEx. They may even handle DHL too, I'll call when they open and I'll get you some quotes.

If qwkslvr doesn't want it, I would like a shipping quote to 18222...It shouldnt be much as I am only about 1 hour away from you...

Sorry it took a little long to get the quote.

USPS Express Mail International (3 to 5 days) is $65 :wack: and Global Express doesn't even list a price at all (1 to 3 days), which worries me. Sounds like one of those "Surprise...now bend over for your postage" type prices.

Got the prices from the USPS website, you can check them too if you'd like. The box is 19" L x 7" H x 18" W (The Summit Racing Box that the flexplate was shipped in when I bought it over a year ago)

If qwkslvr doesn't want it, I would like a shipping quote to 18222...It shouldnt be much as I am only about 1 hour away from you...

qwkslvr had to pass on the deal due to some plans not working out, So since you were the next in line.

USPS Priority Mail is $11.35 to 18222. It's been a while since I shipped anything USPS, but I Think the Insurance & Tracking Number is only like $1.50 more tacked on the price.

Price Drop! none of the previous deals went through, so the flexplate is still available.

$40 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back