B&M pro stick shifter

-

Dartish

Reaction score
Anyone running the original B&M pro stick? Just picked one up with cable and brackets for $50. Just wondering how you like them and if they're a pain in the ads on a street vehicle. Couldn't pass it up for the price since the cable alone is over $60. Like to hear any input from experienced people. The same guy also has a like new Mega shifter in the box. I can get it for wayyyyyy less then a new one. If anybody wants it I'll buy it and you can have it for my price and the shipping. Not trying to make a dime on it, just like helping other Mopar guys out if I can and save you $100 or so . Pm me if you want me to grab it

bought a pro-stick2 of craigslist last month for 25 bucks,..no cable tho' shiftier itself in great shape!

I'm interested in the Mega shifter shipped to 85378
Let me know total
Thank you

Looked at usps postage calculator and entered approximate measurements of box and weight. It came up to $89 shipping. That can't hardly be right can it??? I'm at 52213. I usually just use the post office to ship since I'm not close to ups.

I have an old Pro Stick, rvmb, love it. Easy to adjust, shifts great. Just need to pick up the Neutral Safety Switch kit for it.

Pat

Looked at usps postage calculator and entered approximate measurements of box and weight. It came up to $89 shipping. That can't hardly be right can it??? I'm at 52213. I usually just use the post office to ship since I'm not close to ups.
Sounds high ..I can look into it later today..what is the total weight?

Not sure. I typed in 15lbs I think. Its a complete shifter with everything that came with it in the original box. Maybe Summit or someone has the exact weight on there website

I have a Pro Stick for my Duster I am going to run. Bought it new and it is still in the box. I don't care for the handle and will probably change it. Going to mount it in a custom console with a gate.

I have a Pro Stick for my Duster I am going to run. Bought it new and it is still in the box. I don't care for the handle and will probably change it. Going to mount it in a custom console with a gate.
Nice..I'm in the middle of moving but working on it now

-
Back