B100s

-

Phily

3XL, loud pipes, loud music, loud weed
Reaction score
Got an opportunity to pick up a couple late model b100s. My connection says they are both slant sixxes. Anything in em I can use on my 76 (late 75 by birthday lol) dodge dart. Also slant six.
Not looking for replacement parts per say. More like is there anything I can use to upgrade it. And does anyone need anything off them.
If not I might take em and fix and sell one and scrap the rest. Getting em on the cheap cheap.

I'll check. I think he said 79

Sorry too old. The mid 90s ones use bronse bushed lower hinges that will fit an A body

Last edited:
Thanks for knowledge and sorry I couldn't help ya out

If it has manual steering,the vans used an adapter to extend the steering column to the manual box rather than have two different columns.This can also be used in cars to convert from PS to MS without having to find another column.

Slant sixes trucks and vans used lower rear end gears like 3:23,3:55 or 3:91's which are sought after for performance builds.If you don't want to remove or store the entire rear end (most likely an 8 1/4 unit) just remove the driveshaft,pull the axles,and cut the axle tubes close to the center section and let it drop out.Makes the gearset easy to store and keeps everything all together.

It will likely have 11" rear brakes and if they're in good condition,it's worth keeping the setup along with the backing plates as they could be used to convert 10" brakes to 11"' or used by someone with a bare housing.I'm pretty sure they will swap onto an 8 3/4 rear as well.

-
Back