Status
Not open for further replies.

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Need to collect some funds for my 70 Challenger project, so up for sale is my 72 Duster twister. It is B3 blue (petty blue) with a B5 blue interior, (neat combo I think) It has white stripes and the hood blackout treatment with twin scoops. Nice set of body color sport mirrors. Very solid body, orig paint, never wrecked or repainted. I repaired a few places on the body down low, cut out and blasted behind panel, primed, painted, then installed metal. Driver side rear floor pan replaced with a factory panel I cut from a donor car. Done right, and I documented with pictures! Orig 318/904/7 1/4 rear front drums, man steering and brakes. Had very light surface rust on top, sanded and primed now, no pitting. Windshield is out, but is pretty good, just needs new gasket to reinstall. Engine is compleate, but is out of the car now. Full set of sbp ralleys correct (72 only) style. It does have an engine and trans in it now, but its one of my circle track motors, just to move it around with, and not included, LOL. Car is in dry storage, and is located 20 mins from Charlotte N.C. Any questions or comments feel free to ask. I will respond as quick as possable, but I am not usally on here on weekends. Asking 3000.00 and will add more pictures monday. Engine,interior,trunk.

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

off topic (sry) but i saw you have a 73-74 charger in back. could you send some pics of it? if you are willing to part out, my uncles 73 needs a couple of small stuff. thanks

The charger is not being parted out. It is a factory big block car, and is triple black. Thanks for asking. Bump for my worthless duster. LOL

Its been a while since I looked at the car, there IS some pitting and pin holes in the trunk, not real bad though. More pics, and open to offers...........Tons of other parts avalible too...

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

How long could it stay there after a purchase? (I'm just wonderin)

It could stay for a while, no problem, but it may have to stay outside, but would be covered. Thanks!!

May part out, crusher price is up right now, I really need the space........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back