B3 Racing Engines Kudos

-

moparspares

Reaction score
Just recently bought some T&D rockers and relocation kit from Mike at B3 racing engines. B3RE is a member here. Mike is a great guy. Answered all our questions and went above and beyond to accommodate our shipping requests. Cant thank him enough and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. His service just deserves a mention here.

Just recently bought some T&D rockers and relocation kit from Mike at B3 racing engines. B3RE is a member here. Mike is a great guy. Answered all our questions and went above and beyond to accommodate our shipping requests. Cant thank him enough and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. His service just deserves a mention here.
I couldn't agree more. I worked with Mike on my Trick Flow 270's and they came out perfect. Scrub pattern is small and centered. We'll see how everything holds up long term but I can't see how he could have given me a more stable valve train.

Thanks for reminding me, I just followed him because I will need help with geometry setup in the future.

Glad to see others are finding out what kind of man Mike is.

Honest. Intelligent. Thoughtful and about as nice as you can get. His one idea has done more for Chrysler engine building than any other thing I can think of.

Keep passing his name and work around. He deserves the recognition and support.

-
Back