B7 Blue Duster pics?

-

Plik

Ragin Cajun
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of a Duster or other early 70's A body with a B7/Jamaican blue paint job? Post um up. Thanks!

A340 i love the car, but is it just the pictures or does the car sit that high? It looks a lot higher in the front and rear then my duster sits

Yea, the car sits a little high !.. All new suspension including leaf springs ! Waiting to see if it settles a little over the winter. Picked up a set of 1" lowering brackets for the leaf springs if it doesn't settle down enough. I like to see a car set even, that's why the front is up high to match the rear end.

Yea, the car sits a little high !.. All new suspension including leaf springs ! Waiting to see if it settles a little over the winter. Picked up a set of 1" lowering brackets for the leaf springs if it doesn't settle down enough. I like to see a car set even, that's why the front is up high to match the rear end.

Gotcha, I have SS springs for mine and new 1in. torsion bars for when i redo the front end. I will be doing the rear hangers with multi bolt holes in case it sits to high i can lower it then.

Mine were just the Mopar X-HD springs. Didn't expect them to be sitting my car that high. Would hate to see what the SS springs would have done. Just giving you a heads up here!

If you tightened the bolts with the weight off the wheels, you might go back and loosen them and retighten with the wheels on the ground. That might drop it some. You might check front and rear.

Appreciate the tip, but the car was ON the ground, fully resting on the wheels when we tightened everything up! Even jumped up and down a few times in the trunk!

Hang on a year or so and see if it settles some. My XHD springs settled but I don't think my car was as high as yours when we put her on her wheels.

-
Back