Baby seat/deat belts

-

Demon_Dan

Reaction score
I really need some help figuring out a safe and legal way to be able to bring our two month old daughter Alanna to cruise nights in the Demon, I'm a little skeptical about the seat belts in the back seat . did anybody else ever run into this problem or does anyone know a good place to purchase after market rear seatbelt so i can strap her car seat in without being worried that the belts will fail?
Help this fantastic chick see some Detroit muscle!

101_0309.jpg

and to clear it up a bit ..im not paying 375 dollars for OEM equip ..i want it to be safe not period correct

I brought our newborn home from the hospital in my Valiant. Are your belts looking crappy or just because theyre 40 years old you dont trust them?

guess i dont trust them ...she still has that new baby smell and she's my first ..and daddys lil girl ...maybe im just overreacting hehe

I installed belts in the back of my Barracuda, just old style lap belts. I secured the baby seat base with that. No need for a tether, but you can add that if you want. I read the instructions on the seat and it said the tether was optional.

I know the new baby can seem rather delicate, but they don't break that easy! You'll do fine..good luck.

-
Back