Back after a while.

-

340mike

Reaction score
Hi All,
Been a while! I was out of the A body scene for a couple years and had a few other cars since my 69 440 dart. I am waiting for delivery of my new car, 71 340 4 speed 3.55 geared hemi orange duster. Bought it from a classic car dealer in Iowa. Glad to be back into the A body cars. Will post some pix once it arrives tomorrow!

So you bought a car from a dealer? How very brave of you, Mike!!

You went over the numbers, I assume? Lots of forum chat re: fake collectable cars, VIN swaps, etc.

So you bought a car from a dealer? How very brave of you, Mike!!

You went over the numbers, I assume? Lots of forum chat re: fake collectable cars, VIN swaps, etc.
Yea, I have dealt with them before for my brother who bought a 66 Plymouth from them. Nice father and son owners and very easy to deal with. Yea he had the numbers etc on the car as well as previous owners contact info. I actually used my 77 corvette as a partial trade on it. It is orig a 318 3 speed hemi orange twister, but previous owner swapped in a 69 340 4 speed and an 8 3/4 with 3.55 grip. Very nice clean and straight car. Mint interior, buckets non-console. Everything works except the blower motor.

-
Back