Back Again, Cracked Sway bar bracket...and so on

-

75dodgedart

Reaction score
Hello,

How we all doing? Well She's having problems once again, all new upper/ lower control arm bushing's, new ball joints upper/lower, idler arm. Went to the alignment shop this morning because my tires were wearing even after I went there 2 weeks ago, found out I have a cracked Sway bar Bracket, Its on the drivers side, I was looking under there yesterday and did'nt notice a cracked but now it is clealry broke off, also which is very odd to me, I got all new ball joints uppers/lowers and found out my lower ball joint on my drivers side is wore out already, its been on for about 2 weeks And its already toasted... So Any ideas input how it wore out so fast? and I got to get my bracket welded.. all these shops all want dough, too much. Also the car is pulling to the right a bit, and there is some play in the steering wheel.My balljoint should be covered under warranty from wabbco autoparts, Have to make some phone calls and get this handled, I lost your phone number wildandcrazyguy, Im in San Diego, could use some help. Thank you all.

Mopar 4 life

Wow, that is just crazy. Something is badly wrong here, never heard such a thing, and sorry you are having all the problems.

Covering the obvious, you did grease it, right?

No curb jumping? No "gumball rally?"

Are the parts you're using Moog? Not sure if that's the problem though...I don't know why your sway bar bracket would have broken...But I wouldn't weld it, maybe just get a new one...I wish I could help, I'm all the way in Gilroy...

Why woud'nt you weld the sway bar bracket back together? All the ball joints were greased, bs stuff going on with my ride. Gonna have to take everything back together again. I got all parts from Wabbco, I believe the parts were from raybestos.

Mopar 4 life

-
Back