[SOLD] Back Due to Popular Demand - TUB-O-STUFF!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Wright

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Some of this is from the last round, but I've also added some more too. Since the last round had no takers on the whole thing, feel free to consider this an online swap meet and rummage through this. Everything except the trunk seal, pillar seals, and gas tank straps is driver quality which means it's decades old. However, it's still usable with the right amount of polish and paint. Several great stocking stuffers in here sure to impress your better half and Mother's Day is this weekend, so order soon. If you want specific stuff or specific pictures, let me know. Or, if you want it all, I'll take $150 + shipping from east central Illinois.

20210506_121316.jpg

20210506_121322.jpg

20210506_121326.jpg

20210506_121350.jpg

How much for the kick panels?
Some of this is from the last round, but I've also added some more too. Since the last round had no takers on the whole thing, feel free to consider this an online swap meet and rummage through this. Everything except the trunk seal, pillar seals, and gas tank straps is driver quality which means it's decades old. However, it's still usable with the right amount of polish and paint. Several great stocking stuffers in here sure to impress your better half and Mother's Day is this weekend, so order soon. If you want specific stuff or specific pictures, let me know. Or, if you want it all, I'll take $150 + shipping from east central Illinois.

View attachment 1715733785

View attachment 1715733786

View attachment 1715733787

View attachment 1715733788[/QU

Told another person $25 + shipping for those. First come - first serve. You're only an hour and half away, so maybe you want to road trip rather than ship.

How much for the washer nozzles? And at this time please put me first on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back