back from SEMA!

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
Met Tanner Foust, Sam Posey, and Guy Fieri yesterday :)

DSCN3280.jpg

DSCN3282.jpg

:Drool: :Drool:

DSCN3289.jpg

DSCN3298.jpg

DSCN3300.jpg

09 Ram R/T

DSCN3307.jpg

DSCN3314.jpg

Challenger cutaway

DSCN3315.jpg

DSCN3489.jpg

DSCN3318.jpg

Yes, this is upside-down

DSCN3324.jpg

The Year One 'Bird

DSCN3344.jpg

DSCN3356.jpg

DSCN3367.jpg

Pic of Guy (the one with me is a bit worse)

DSCN3380.jpg

DSCN3394.jpg

DSCN3401.jpg

DSCN3444.jpg

Tanner Foust

DSCN3446.jpg

Me and Sam Posey :cheers:

DSCN3455.jpg

Spyker

DSCN3510.jpg

I've always wanted to go to that, what did you have to do to get in, I understnad you have to have a related business?

Nice pictures, I fixed a broken link for you.

Guy rules, all ways watch his shows,

did you see my bud damon there with the scorpion hydrogen assisted car. i saw that purple cuda in hot rod. that car is super sano and bad

Oops here let me help you with those Sharpie. Instead of typing [image], type
. It will work a little nicer for you.

Stupid *** moparts changes the links because they use an inferior board. I copied my post from my other thread there, I thought I'd made the changes in editing them, sorry if it didn't work correctly.

AWSOME!

any pics of the green shally in the back ground of the super bee?

I assume you mean this one?

DSCN3321.jpg

How was it meeting Sam Posey? I've heard he may have Parkinson's or some other medical condition.

To me, he just seemed worn out. Maybe he has Parkinson's but I didn't notice. He was talking and joking and such. It was a pleasure to meet him though. I told him if I had the cash I'd drop it on the Sam Posey edition Challenger, he said why not just make it a pair of them, lol.

Sam is a legend. Guy is a kick in the pants. Watch him a lot. Did you see a silver Hemi RR. The car is from here in West Plains. Marvin Ball owns it. Says he has $120,000 in it. Saw some pics on a later post. Looks like ya had fun.

That concept Superbird and my Dart went out the back way on Friday after the show closed. Quite a ride that car must be. I could not even hear myself think next to it. We got about a half mile or so of side by side down the back street before we peeled out in different directions.

035-vi.jpg

036-vi.jpg

Vic stopped by for awhile on Friday to talk with me about the car. He'd been walking by a few times during the week, and finally broke outta his booth to come over and chew the fat. I'm honored he wanted to . Quite the man. I was surprised when he just opened the door and got in the car. People said we talked for about twenty minutes. To me it seemed like an instant. I will always remember what he said to me.
028-vi.jpg

Having Bob Mazzolini come up and want to talk with me, especially since he knew I had a non-MOPAR under the hood, showed me just the kind of person he truly is. I too, will remember our conversation,and look forward to meeting up with Bob again soon!

033-vi.jpg

And thanks also to the beautiful young lady who wanted to take the time out of her busy day to smile and step over to let the adoring guys take pictures next to my Dart!
That week for me was alot of mixed emotions. I was bummed for the fact I could not walk the show, checking out the stuff like I've done in the past. There was so much bitchin stuff! But out of the hundreds of people I talked with, not one introduced themselves to me from this site. Yet alot were there. I had stuff to give out to you guys. I would have liked to make the site name with the face. Keep on posting the pictures. :cheers:
Dale

-
Back