Back-ish, update

-

xlexl

Reaction score
Sorry for the long hiatus, things got really rough for a while. However I think I can see a glimmer of light down the LONG tunnel. As some of you know I got out of the millitary about a year ago Also as many of you know, getting out of the military as combat arms doesnt leave you as many employment options as they would lead you to believe when you go in. However i'm finally employed again however its a bit over 20mi from the house, and it isnt exactly a high paying job but atleast it doesn't have an experation date like unemployment.

So i'm working at a body shop "detailing" cars, plus side is that the shop manager wants to move me onto the floor and appretice as a body tech when we get busy again(previous idiot manager got us a suspension from our biggest insurance client, getting them back monday).

So my worn Jeep was literally costing me an arm and a leg to get back and forth to work(25%) of what I made a day. On top of it being a ticking time bomb, heads needed work, tranny was starting to slip to the "dear god am I gonna loose a gear" point. My credit is attrocious and somehow a buddy of mine that works at a dealership worked some crazy magic and got me into 2ce the car I should be able to be in. It's not exciting, its not mopar, but atleast i'll make it back and forth to work everyday. I'm still going to be financially sunk for a while but its doable and sets me up for things getting better.

I have 6months and my liscence will be clean again, no SR22 the accident and ticket will be off of it, and i'll have 6 month insurance track record so insurance should be able to be dropped to a much more managable cost, also hopefully i'll be making more money by than. Until than things are going to be tight, good thing the cuda needs mostly labor at this point.

Hopefully at some point i'll be able to take care of some collections crap and be debt free again at some point in the future. Until than I guess i'll try and take on side jobs and keep my head above water

Meet CeCe, my new dirty pirate hooker, 08 Focus SES about the only option it doesn't have is power heated seats, has leather and everything else and 87k on the clock, extreemly clean car. You REALLY don't want to know my interest rate lol but atleast getting back and forth to work can happen now. 35mpg as compared to 10 will save a lot of money lol

Fuckus.jpg

-
Back