Back on da road, running good!

-

Cruisingram

Reaction score
Got an oil pan- the correct one, from Rusty- thank you very much- the one that I put a hole in was even the wrong one- Rusty got me the right one (and I will be sending him one as well) - but man, is it running great! I am moving out of my auto shop I was renting to save money for another biz deal unrelated to anything automotive I am doing- so I moved the Dart back to the farm, and getting started on making a really nice shop for myself there- no easy feet either.

I got a Jeep rearend with BBP I will be swapping into it as soon as I get all the rims and tires together, and the Dr Diff stuff I need.

Can't wait. Can't use it as much until I do because of ground clearance issues on the road I live on that put the hole in the oil pan in the first place!

Very cool. Man, you don't have to send an oil pan. From Hawaii? Don't sweat it. Sure am glad you got it back goin!

Ended up chasing all kinds of small things down- I am going to replace the power steering pump at some point too, not sure what to buy though.

-
Back