Back on line

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Well, that was a fun night. Only one tree down in the yard. (car's safe). Here's a few pics.

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0015.JPG

DSCF0016.JPG

DSCF0021.JPG

DSCF0023.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

looks like you guys took a whuppin up there!
no shortage of firewood in your nieghborhood.
hope everyone is well.
longarm

Jimmy boy!! thing's sure look's like it got bad up there.I am glad to here you and your's are ok. Have you herd from sid is he and his ok! He live's there in canada to. :-|
I hope the rest of this winter is good to yall up there in god's country :thumbup: :blob:

Hey Jimmy boy, you're back! I was just about to email you to see how you came through that little ********. :) We got hit pretty hard with the wind here on Friday night and Saturday, but no damage, mostly snow, and of course snow drifts 5 feet high in places. I really had to put the old Jeep to work to 4-wheel it out of my driveway on Saturday. Glad to hear you came through O.K. and that the Valiant didn't get a woody like some of those other vehicles. That's quite a mess you guys have there.
By the way, have you heard from Jeff (Cerwin) lately? I haven't seen him on the board for about a month now.

I hear another storm is coming tomorrow, I hope they're wrong, it's getting ridiculous over here. Something like 70 million dollars in damage so far, house insurance will be going up, like it isn't high enough as it is. :cussing:

OldVart said:
Hey Jimmy boy, you're back! I was just about to email you to see how you came through that little ********. :) We got hit pretty hard with the wind here on Friday night and Saturday, but no damage, mostly snow, and of course snow drifts 5 feet high in places. I really had to put the old Jeep to work to 4-wheel it out of my driveway on Saturday. Glad to hear you came through O.K. and that the Valiant didn't get a woody like some of those other vehicles. That's quite a mess you guys have there.
By the way, have you heard from Jeff (Cerwin) lately? I haven't seen him on the board for about a month now.

He's around Sid...I get e-mail jokes from him on and off. PS I enjoyed all your above pun's..... :lol: :lol:

Wow, you guys have been getting hammered! We had hurricane Isabel a couple years ago and lost power for a couple weeks due to all the trees that were downed. Glad to hear that none of you were hurt or your property damaged. Looks like the yellow Chevy truck didn`t have as much luck!

-
Back