Back on the site

-

Claudius

Reaction score
Greetings earthlings! I have been away long enough (5 years) that it was appropriate to reintroduce myself. My original location was just north of Calgary, AB, Canada. I have been living in the Lynchburg, VA, USA area since July, 2010.
I am back on the site because I finally brought my 1968 Barracuda down here. :cheers: It is at a local shop where it will be brought back to running condition. I had taken the engine and transmission out before moving here. Those will be rebuilt.
I had previously put a Sure Grip axle assembly, a complete new brake system, new steering linkage, new leaf springs, new shocks, and new bushings beneath the car. I also cleaned things up and painted these pieces black.
The car colour very closely matches the original. I am only the second owner and it is a family car. Hello again to all!

Attachments

• 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe_upload.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 160
Wow !! You have been busy Claudius :blob: Super great to see you return :cheers: and I agree, A welcome wagon hello is appropriate :glasses7: as you can see I can spell much better now :D
I hope America has been good to you bud, Welcome back home sir.

Yes, the USA has been good. I have always enjoyed doing business with Americans but I had not been to the mid-Atlantic region. People are honest and hard-working here. I am impressed with the quality of Engineering graduates from VA Tech, both as professionals and as good people.

'Cuda notchie, me likey ...Welcome back,Claudius... Love the statement,in the lower regions guy....

-
Back