Back Seat Divider

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
I tried the search way first but got nothing along what I was looking for. Has anyone made or is selling an other than stock divider for the back seat of the the 67-69 darts. I'm thinking a piece of aluminum to really seal it plus the added benefit of mounting things on it like the rear defroster or maybe an amp or???. Ive started tapping cardboard to the existing to get an idea of what it should look like. Still working on it. Just thought Id check in case it has already been done. Thanks. Dean

I use stainless steel made from an original factory divider I taped together that was falling apart, went to a local shop that makes custom stainless sinks for restaurants. Made a package shelf from the same material, the same method. This was for a Bbody but you could do the same thing.

DSC00411.JPG

DSC00413.JPG

Classic Industries doesn't have it? I got mine from them, but it was for my '74 Duster.

There are a lot of reprod available I was looking for something that got a little closer to the body for a better seal. Ill try to get a pic in tonight of what I have so far. I like the stainless

-
Back