Back seat removal

-

StrokerMcG

'64 'Cudavert
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What is the procedure for removing the back seat from an 64 vert? Thanks in advance for your help.
Stroker

Didn't we already answer this one???

Push down, back, then up... It may be difficult to get them out after they've been in there for a while, keep trying...

Didn't we already answer this one???

Push down, back, then up... It may be difficult to get them out after they've been in there for a while, keep trying...
Many thanks! Apparently I was not pushing hard enough. I guess I'll go find someone younger, with more 'push'.
Stroker

Many thanks! Apparently I was not pushing hard enough. I guess I'll go find someone younger, with more 'push'.
Stroker

Here's a picture of the "hooks" that the wire for the seats go into... I drew an arrow to show the front of the car... There's one on each side of the bottom rear seat...

You can see by the slot that you have to push down and back, then and up and forward....

DSC05225 b2.jpg

Here's a picture of the "hooks" that the wire for the seats go into... I drew an arrow to show the front of the car... There's one on each side of the bottom rear seat...

You can see by the slot that you have to push down, back, and up....

View attachment 1715061637
Post this in how to article. Or it will turn into another "what tires will fit thread"

-
Back