backfenderwells undercoated today! great product!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
i actually got a decent amount of work done today. got both back fenderwells painted witht the perfessional dupli color undercoating. the product is great if anyone wants a recomendation durable,noticable road sound gone,looks clean,easy to clean off rinses mud and dirt away. didnt do any pics was wanting to quickly finish and drive but all four are done. really would love to do the floor pans with this product and under the floor pans i want that barret jackson chassis camera look lol yeah right.

hopefully tomarrow i will be able to cut the back doors and install the 2 speakers for a bumpin sound system finish. keep ya all posted!

My wife got me a stereo for the Wagon for X-Mas. Kenwood with aux jack for the iPod, new 5x7 under the dash and 2 6x9s in the rear doors. There were holes in the doors from the PO otherwise I would have built a speaker box for the back of the wagon. Sounds good. The only issue is the window crank hits the speaker in the door.
The stereo installer was impressed with the Bass coming out of the 6x9s, he said it was due to the solid doors, not like modern plastic crud.

-
Back