Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, looking for one for console shift 67 cuda.
Pics n price please
Thanks
Steve

20211212_181128.jpg

20211214_213057.jpg

20211214_215954.jpg

Steve, I am assuming from your pictures that you HAVE one? I'm sure there are companies that can rebuild and repair it. Maybe some place that repairs gauges? Just a thought.

Google the part number. The price is oooof! But if you have to have it!

Can't you wire your back up lights off the 3 prong neutral saftey switch like the 904s and 727 use?

Believe one of the pegs goes to ground when you shift it into reverse to turn on the reverse lights.

Not sure, 67 has a different NSS than 68+

OK,
Going to the Mopar Super Swap here in Melbourne Florida in the morning, will keep an eye out for the one you are looking for.

Will PM you if I find anything.

____

Wonder if you have a 2 prong neutral saftey Switch on your 67 automatic?

OK,
Going to the Mopar Super Swap here in Melbourne Florida in the morning, will keep an eye out for the one you are looking for.

Will PM you if I find anything.
Scream hay when you ride by. lol

Your '67 Barracuda probably has this single post neutral safety switch like pictured here. No reverse Lights working off that style.

Screenshot_20220224-235708_Firefox.jpg

All else fails and you can't find your part, wonder if you can drop in a 3 prong neutral saftey switch to wire up your reverse lights???

Always looking for ways to make things work.

We set up a '67 Dart that was a 3 on the tree and swapped it over to a 904, then we used a 3 prong neutral saftey switch of the 904 to wire up for the reverse lights.

Used that switch for the neutral start circuit conversion too.

Screenshot_20220225-000640_Firefox.jpg

Thanks George, I'm hoping it doesnt come to that. I would prefer a direct swap. I believe when swapping NSS, that the internal comb would have to be swapped as well?
All else fails and you can't find your part, wonder if you can drop in a 3 prong neutral saftey switch to wire up your reverse lights???

We set up a '67 Dart that was a 3 on the tree and swapped it over to a 904, then we used a 3 prong neutral saftey switch of the 904 to wire up for the reverse lights.

View attachment 1715877283

View attachment 1715877283
It is my understanding that you need to swap the rooster comb in the transmission that activates the switch.

Alan

Just looking online here, found same as the other guys for the 67 Console Reverse Switch.

PN 2631039 reverse lamp switch for 1966-68 Plymouth Barracuda - Belvedere - GTX - RoadRunner - Satellite - Valiant and Dodge Charger - Coronet - Dart - SuperBee with floor shifted automatic transmission

New Old Stock

Just knowing these 50 year old used parts, that looks like a high traffic part that if bought used could be wore out after 50 years.
Looks like that switch could see a lot of abuse over time.

Have to see what you can find that fits your budget and needs.

They have a column switch for like 130.00 but it mounts different.
Auto Column Switch:
upload_2022-2-25_1-28-59.png

Here is a pic of the part you need:
Auto Console Reverse Switch
upload_2022-2-25_1-30-31.png

Might be able to adapt the column shift one.
Just looking online here, found same as the other guys for the 67 Console Reverse Switch.

PN 2631039 reverse lamp switch for 1966-68 Plymouth Barracuda - Belvedere - GTX - RoadRunner - Satellite - Valiant and Dodge Charger - Coronet - Dart - SuperBee with floor shifted automatic transmission

New Old Stock

Just knowing these 50 year old used parts, that looks like a high traffic part that if bought used could be wore out after 50 years.
Looks like that switch could see a lot of abuse over time.

Have to see what you can find that fits your budget and needs.

They have a column switch for like 130.00 but it mounts different.
Auto Column Switch:
View attachment 1715877301

Here is a pic of the part you need:
Auto Console Reverse Switch
View attachment 1715877302

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back