Bad actors , in good movie roles...:)

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just watched Mike Keaton , in a movie about Ray Kroc, and the fast food franchisement.
A , neat movie
Share yours.....

there are a few actors i can not stand (as actors, there are many, many actors i cant stand as people)
but the worst is nicolas cage
ill watch the rock because sean connory carries the entire movie but i wont want anything else he is in

there are a few actors i can not stand (as actors, there are many, many actors i cant stand as people)
but the worst is nicolas cage
ill watch the rock because sean connory carries the entire movie but i wont want anything else he is in
A lot of ho hum actors now, that are total fruit heads in real life. Not that I didn`t like the guy, but I thot Steve Mcqeen never fit the part of a bounty hunter. James Garner never fit a part like he did in the original Maverick. ---ice t and a few others also don`t float my boat , they got nothing.

actually, thats one of the reasons me and the wife like watching black and white episodes of the twilight zone...the acting was MUCH better

Just watched Mike Keaton , in a movie about Ray Kroc, and the fast food franchisement.
A , neat movie
Share yours.....

My favorite part of that movie is when 1st went to Mc Ds he didnt know how to order or eat it lol.

Keanu Reeves in Point Break. Robbing banks and surfing.
Being a diehard surfer, doesnt get much better than that. :)

-
Back