bad boy 2 duster

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
well you guys know ive been working on the black bad boy 2 but its going to betook back apart paint shop got over spray tape lines just fu######## kill it so all this time wasted he said the car came to him like that .. bull **** i said all he was suppose to do was a final buff job but instead he missed the paint up and try to fix it . we put everything new on her and glass was new weather strips and now its got primer over sprayed all over tape lines it makes me sick even the motor has over spray on it thanks for listen iam piss 5 days i just cant stand it what a dumbass and i told him bad thing i done pay him hes a few photos the stripes was ripe and put ontop of each part and its got air bubbles all the way down both sides

Attachments

• IMG_6548.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_6549.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_6550.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_6551.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_6552.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_6553.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_6556.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_6557.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_6554.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_6555.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 301
That car is SWEET mike!! But it sure sucks about the sorry *** messin up your paint!

Looks great! I would try some clay bar, that stuff is pretty good at taking off overspray and then go with lacquer thinner, testing the area first.

Looks great! I would try some clay bar, that stuff is pretty good at taking off overspray and then go with lacquer thinner, testing the area first.

we try alot of tricks but its a really miss photos shows the car is sweet but in real it sucks

well you guys know ive been working on the black bad boy 2 but its going to betook back apart paint shop got over spray tape lines just fu######## kill it so all this time wasted he said the car came to him like that .. bull **** i said all he was suppose to do was a final buff job but instead he missed the paint up and try to fix it . we put everything new on her and glass was new weather strips and now its got primer over sprayed all over tape lines it makes me sick even the motor has over spray on it thanks for listen iam piss 5 days i just cant stand it what a dumbass and i told him bad thing i done pay him hes a few photos the stripes was ripe and put ontop of each part and its got air bubbles all the way down both sides

what do you guys think ............

-
Back