BAD EXPERIENCE with Stephen’ Performance

-
I sold a rare Volvo carb to a guy a few years ago. Paid with PayPal. He took all the innards out of it then disputed the sale saying I misled him about the carb. He sent it back and I had to refund his $$$.

Lots of crappy buyers out there...
I had that happen to me on Ebay I sold something they broke it and wanted a refund I refused and paypal took my money and gave it back to them and they never shipped the product back so I was out of my money and my part. Bullshit!!!

I had that happen to me on Ebay I sold something they broke it and wanted a refund I refused and paypal took my money and gave it back to them and they never shipped the product back so I was out of my money and my part. Bullshit!!!
Don’t know if it would have helped you, but I always have photos of the part being sold and if it’s the least bit fragile photos of the part in the box in the packaging ,,,because there are bad people out there,,,

Don’t know if it would have helped you, but I always have photos of the part being sold and if it’s the least bit fragile photos of the part in the box in the packaging ,,,because there are bad people out there,,,
Yea that's a great idea.

-
Back