bad guy alert

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman1

Reaction score
I JUST GOT SCREWED BY DUSTERDOOD . HE mUST THINK EVERYBODY ON HERE IS STUPID. I was suppose to get shock plates for a 8 3/4, not a 7 1/4 rearend. and was suppose to get the u bolts too. dont buy from this guy. he will screw you.

I dont want to get in the middle but I have dealt with him and I am EXTREMELY happy with stuff I bought from him. Communication was also good regarding shipping and sending the stuff quickly. Hes really nice guy, Im sure that you guys can get it worked out. May have just been an honest mistake. Good luck getting it resolved!!

Please try and work this out. If you two need an intermediary, I would be happy to try and help (as would several others).

I just want what I'd paid him for. code enforcement is on my $$s. I need the car up and running. any help would be helpful. thanks in advance for your help.

I Made an honest mistake on mine and we got it taken care of.Sorry Moparman1,Hope it gets worked out for ya.

I find it hard to believe he was out to screw you. Thinking some kind of mistake.

hope it gets figured out fast for ya.

-RPM

Anyone have some shock plates/u-bolts for Moparman1 to get his vehicle rolling? BTW: What length u-bolts do you need?

I actually just came back in from the garage and all I have are for 7 1/4. But good looking out GTX

FYI mopar performance has them too.

bolts 7 " length part # p5249709

Shock mounting plates part # P4876518 and P4876519 right and left

in case you cant find any check the dealer for these part #s

good luck

-RPM

after I sent him the money,he tells me his brother needs them and he owes him one. so I said send the money back, he said ok, but then he sent me a message saying he.ll go ahead and send them.I think he traded with his brother and sent me these. I think not sure, we'll just have to wait and see what he has to say.

Join the club........it's the Internet, you can't believe everything 100% 'round here.......

Like I said Hes a really nice guy and was great to deal with as far as I am concerned. I know its easy for me to say that and you got the wrong parts. I say give him the benefit of the doubt and Id bet it was an honest mistake and he will make things right.

no i figured he would come up with a b.s. story and I.am too pissed off at the moment. he knows what he did.

Just a word of advice, try not to assume the worst, you might be getting all worked up over an innocent mistake. Ive gotten wrong parts b4 and everytime its been able to be resolved.

Here is what I have

that held an 8 1/4 in my 1/8 mile truck

mail 010.jpg

mail 011.jpg

after I sent him the money,he tells me his brother needs them and he owes him one. so I said send the money back, he said ok, but then he sent me a message saying he.ll go ahead and send them.I think he traded with his brother and sent me these. I think not sure, we'll just have to wait and see what he has to say.

Wouldnt it have been more appropriate to see what he had to say before airing it in public. People do make mistakes but shouldnt be a big deal if righted.

you should deal with him in private first...i myself have been in contact with dusterdood before on another forum and he was honest and nice about everything...cant see him being the type of guy to try to screw you over...you should probably cool off then try contacting him before going further on a thread like this....it could all be one giant mistake

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=45030&highlight=sale I think we can give the man time to chime in
He has sold parts here.
I am hopping for the best for the buyer on his part and the seller.
so lets stay calm and hope for the best.

I have had a rant before and found out later it was just the way things go know and then, But if he don't chime in and clear this up it may be some good info on this member.

If my parts will get you rolling just let me know I will start oiling them down.
And send them to you.

you should deal with him in private first...i myself have been in contact with dusterdood before on another forum and he was honest and nice about everything...cant see him being the type of guy to try to screw you over...you should probably cool off then try contacting him before going further on a thread like this....it could all be one giant mistake

so are you saying he did the same to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back