Bad members,that can,t ship to canada

-
To all my Canuck Friends................

If I have something for sale I would ship it to Canada...... but I need two favors.......
1. Keep brewing that delicious Labatt Blue
2. Lose the U when spelling the word color

Hey Hemimark, I am all out of Frankenberry and Booberry, trade ya for some of that top quality 5% Blue eh or a bag of milk!!LOL Funny how I was not on the forum for 1 day and there is already 4 pages of posts to this thread!! Why cant my parts get this frickin' many hits???

steve, I can come up and hit ya , it might hurt, but I won't feel it so it won't matter, then we can sit down and have a real beer together!

:cheers:

I just hate shipping period which is why I dont sell parts anymore.

Come on guys we all love Mopars RIGHT!!!! MrMopartech had a **** day don't we all. **** happens.Anyway glad to to be here.
It's all about our MOPARS!!!!!!

Please don't assume.. the pedals I purchased from you were very nice, very complete and I have absolutely no complaint with the pricing, the condition of the parts or the transaction. I appreciate the excellent packaging job, the timely transaction and the open PM communication.

The pedals I purchased from you were to replace another set that I paid 50% more for, received 50% less complete, and were extremely swampy.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Grant
damn - don't I look like a jackass - sorry.

LOL, Not a jacka**, but a pretty dang funny exchange right there! It's so easy on the net to be misread and misjudged.

I sure hope the OP has a comment or two coming up, but I doubt it. :happy1:

Let me apologize for making that initial statement that invariably would be construed by you as being from our transcaction. Us Canadians like to apologize a lot. :)

And just to clarify. Being located in Canada certainly has caused me grief when I am looking to purchase products off certain members, and I understand that there is additional work involved, but for those that have done it for me, I appreciate it.

I think it is stupid that companies like FedEx will charge the shipper their outrageous brokerage fees if they are unable to collect them from the purchaser. As a purchaser, I personally have NEVER questioned any seller on the shipping charges, and have always given them the opprtunity to adjust it if they were mistaken in their initial quote.

To alleviate these issues, I will setup an account with UPS, and although I will have to pay the outrageous brokerage fees they charge, at least it will ease the process for the seller.

To all those that I have had transactions with, I thank you, and I apprecaite the quality parts that I have received over the years.

And as far as that damn "u" goes, I agree it is a waste of time typing it.

Grant

So, to sum things up...
USPS=GOOD
UPS= BAD!!! I learned the brokerage fee lesson as well.
Declared Value: Be honest, I would hate to buy $500 worth of parts, only to have it damaged during shipment and find out it was valued @$50!

I have bought AND sold crossborder numerous times. I have been lucky enough that I have dealt with great buyers and sellers! On the larger-sized items, I have had them shipped to a friend in Michigan, and drove the 2.5 hours down to retrieve them. In the last couple years, my purchases have tapered off. That, and the lack of a passport that I haven't gotten around to getting have cut my border crossings to zero.

As has been mentioned already, COMMUNICATION between the buyer and seller is a MUST! I have never charged more than the actual shipping cost. I don't charge extra for packaging.

To all my Canuck Friends................

If I have something for sale I would ship it to Canada...... but I need two favors.......
1. Keep brewing that delicious Labatt Blue
2. Lose the U when spelling the word color

How about labour and chesterfield ? :)

-
Back