bad vibes need help

-

2 fast z28

Reaction score
hay guys like the title say I got some bad vibes with my car at around 60 ish mph and the some what go away a little faster and then they are there again, had my drive shaft shorten and balance like two weeks ago due to installing a 727, just checked all of my drive line angle and here they are trans is 1 degree up, drive shaft is 5.00 up and rear end is 3.50 down now does this sound right when I do the math trans and drive shaft is 4 degrees working angle and the rear is 1.50 I think of working angle so do I need a 2 degree shim or do I need more ? the vibration sounds to me like a u joint its there and then its not did balance my wheels to and they all balance to zero any help would be great

Unbolt the driveline, turn it 180 degrees, and bolt it back in. This may or may not do anything but it's free.

If it does nothing, refer to post #2.

Sometimes the above check will yield good results, sometimes not. Certainly worth a shot as it is free.

When you had the shaft shortened and balanced, did they check for run out? I would ask them if they did, if they don't know what you are talking about, find another shop.

-
Back