-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhip361

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm looking for a Badger cast 030 over piston for a 360. The casting inside the piston should be B 290. I really only need 1 because mine has a cracked ring land. It doesn't have to be new as long as it has no damage. I know it's a long shot but thanks for looking.

20161213_200352.jpg

if you want to rebuild the motor ive got some trw high dome 12 to 1 comp 4.04 out of a 340 stock bore

There is a whole set right now on Ebay of .030 over Badger pistons for the 71-72 360. They have no dish or valve reliefs and are a taller compression height giving more compression.

There is a whole set right now on Ebay of .030 over Badger pistons for the 71-72 360. They have no dish or valve reliefs and are a taller compression height giving more compression.
Thanks RustyRatRod I did see that, I was hoping I could find just one instead of a set. Looks like I'll be buying a whole set. I found a website called new old stock that listed just one but he doesn't answer phone or emails. Just want to throw it back together and not spend much.

I just checked in the shop , I have one .030 B290 . The wrist pin is missing , a couple of light scratches on one skirt . PM me if you want it. $10+shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back