Bagged A bodies..... Anyone?

-
This Demon is an Air ride suspension.They can be made to handle very well with their higher end setups.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1RO2OOingI&list=PLIrjbRhgK5uImSFE_Aqtue9VXydZXxbyE"]Dodge DEMON autocross video V8TV - YouTube[/ame]

Here you go.

Ride tech suspension.

4-link in rear and RMS up front.

Front and rear sway bars.

Rides like a caddy and handles like its on rails.

Attachments

• KCI cruise 2013.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 622
Only the ground when it's dropped lol.......the oil pan barely makes contact with the pavement on full slam.

Ride height is adjustable as you know but tire sizing is important.

225 x 18's on front and 255 x 18's on the rear.

5" backspace on front 18 x 7 rims and 5.5" on rear 18 x 8 rims.

I did have an issue when I first mocked it up but trimming the leading edge of the front wheel lips 3/4" resolved that.

I blame that on the RMS suspension and improper back space selection....should have went 5.5 on the front as well.

Here is a shot of it at typical ride height.

Attachments

• 100_3451.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 540
momoparman i must say if there was a mopar dictionary.Right beside protouring would be a pic of your car.I have always loved your car.Your doing a great job on your wifes car too.She will be a happy wife.

Thank you your too kind.

I hope my wife's car turns out as nice.....It will sit and stay low though.

Doing it with lowering blocks and 2" drop spindles vs. ride tech.

Saving a bundle on this one.

Momoparman, LOVE the Cuda, love the stance! Just something bout the bagged vehicles, parked and dropped, love that look.

What dropped spindles are you using on the wife's car? Interested in hearing more.

Want to lower the wagon, gonna have to do it on a budget for now. ;)

I'm using Mag Force dropped spindles. I have them installed and they look beefy and should work fine.

Out back I put 2" lowering blocks and some super stock springs I had laying around. I'm hoping the back drops another inch once I get the convertible top frame and top back on the car. If not I may change the springs.

Here is a couple of pics for your enjoyment.

No motor, trans, vert top/frame or interior in the car pic so it will sit lower I'm sure.

Mop

Attachments

• 100_4650.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 309
  • 100_4906.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 100_5043.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 314
Here you go.

Ride tech suspension.

4-link in rear and RMS up front.

Front and rear sway bars.

Rides like a caddy and handles like its on rails.

Yours is my favorite fish I've ever laid eyes on. Kuddoes to you!

-
Back