-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I can't seen to locate these at a parts store. I would have to buy the whole ball joint which I don't need. Any help would be appreciated. These are for my 71 Duster 340.

Matching them up is a problem. Energy suspension has some but I couldn't match any up that actually fit right. I was at Monster Mopar yesterday and noticed Mancini's has some original type. You might check them. If you don't find any you may have to buy new ball joints and if so Autozone is pretty cheap on them. I think their like $15 a ball joint for a upper or lower. I know that's a lot to pay for a grease seal but if you can't find any...

Go to your parts store that has one of those HELP racks. You should find them there.

You might try Summit...Picked up a set for my 72 Duster. Come in Black or Red.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ENS-5-13102G/

Pat

Have you actually tried those? Did they actually seal the ball joint up or just cover it up? I tried every set Energy suspension had and none fit my A-body ball joints correctly. They'd slip on but they sure wouldn't keep dirt and water out which is what their supposed to do so they were useless IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back