• full size truck

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • suv

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • muscle car

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
-
I say get a nice old school VW Beetle and go German Look on it...

You can't beat simplicity, cheap maintanence, great gas mileage, and low cost insurance!

A true Republican Conservative would never suggest a foreign car! :angry7:

Thats probably true...and when it comes down to it, I am a Libertarian that most easily sides with Republicans.....the Old School Repubs anyways.

When you add up all the benefits and advantages of owning a VW...even you can see that it is a WIN-WIN in the long run.

Porsche/VW is one of the best investments a automobile nut could make........

Get a mini truck with a 4 banger. Great gas mileage
I like the Toyota's for daily drivers,most dependable car's/trucks made.

ya i like the yotas to. i really hate to say it but if one was to go buy a brand new car or suv and not like a challenger or mustang japanese is the best by far. this will either by from 96-02 or older then around 75

IMG_0690_cropped-1.jpg

My Colorado works pretty well for this!

Its an 04 I-5 5-speed manual 2wd
Mines a fully loaded extended cab ZQ8...probably worth about $9500 but the more base model trucks would be within your price range.

27mpg hwy
220hp
90 mph in the 1/4 mile
6 1/2 foot cargo box
4000 lb towing capacity

the toyota x-runner runs the exact same 1/4 mile as I have run with mine and gets at best 22 hwy.

you could buy my slant six scamp. only 44,000 miles. you just have to come to california to get it. it was my daily driver for about a year and a half. now i just drive it on nice days.

berkley2.JPG

91 toyota pickup. 2 wheel drive. 4 cy 22re. 28 mpg and extremely reliable.. can be found pretty cheap nowadays too.

-RPM

i would LOVE one in good shape like that. my first real car was a 65 utline(stepside) and i like that ol truck that i had $950 into more then my $7000 scamp lol. if i could find one in good shape for sale close i would sell something for it:) is that yellow one yours?

did you get that black one? and how much were they askin if you dont mind

Had a 94 Dakota reg cab SWB til the block split at 150K. Nice truck. Got 25 mpg on the highway. GVWR was 8500 lbs with the bent 6.

Current ride is a mostly stock '73 Dart 4 door /6. It gets 24 mpg on the highway and about 17 round town. Will run 80 mph with no problem and can exceed 95 on the speedo.

Either one might work for you. I prefer the car since it is more comfortable ride than the truck was. Get the same year as your Scamp and you have an emergency supply of most parts.

truck sale 001s.jpg

IMG_5674a.JPG

that one seems pretty cool. i think i have decided on a newer chevy 4x4 truck. i have the scamp for a old car and that way i dont destroy a oldie in the snow and all

well the timing chain went out on me on the blazer so it looks like i wont get near as much choice fro the new car:( found a 93 dodge full size truck with the 360 and that same old dodge with the 383 so i cant decide. we will see what turns up with the blazer

my vote for a k-car with either the 2.2 turbo or a mitsu 2.6 hemi

-
Back